BroxNet BRX401-IPC PoE Ethernet Extender
BroxNet BRX401-IPC PoE Ethernet Extender can transfer Ethernet signal and power by Ethernet cable or coaxial cable. It consists of a pair of 2 separate devices. The SV and the IPC device. BRX401-IPC is specially designed to meet the power supply in the longdistance HD IP transmission and accord with the IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at standards. It can transfer the Ethernet signal and power up to 300m through the coaxial cable with less than 20us network latency. Designed with a built-in splicing slot on both sides and magnetic attraction on the bottom as well as a hanger, enables for multiple installation methods of splicing, adsorption and wall-mounting. Offers a cost-effective solution for the HD IP network surveillance systems, transmission and application of the IOT, as well as and any other IP device or system application like connecting IP cameras, WiFi access points, IP Phones, Door Phones, upgrading and renovating all projects.
- Transfers 60Mbps bi-direction Ethernet signal via coaxial cable
- Ethernet and power signal transmission distance of up to 300m
- Supports IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX,IEEE802.3 af/at standards
- Low delay rate, less than 20us
- Plug and play installation, no other software or transfer agreement needed
- Built-in splicing slot, with magnet and hanger
- Unique and integrated design, splicing, desktop and wall-mounting installation
- Suits in all kinds of IP engineering, device and system installation
- 3 Year Warranty
|Ελάχιστη Ποσότητα Παραγγελίας (Τεμάχια)||1|
Γράψτε μια αξιολόγησηΟνοματεπώνυμο:
Η Αξιολόγηση σας: Σημείωση: δε μεταφράζεται η HTML!
Βαθμολογία: Κακή Καλή