Grandstream HT802 IP Network Telephone Adaptor
Grandstream HT802 is an easy to use, 2 port analog telephone adapter (ATA) that allows you to create a high-quality and manageable IP telephony solution for residential as well as office environments.
Packed with new compact and modern design, offers voice quality, advanced VoIP functionality, security protection and auto provisioning options enabling users to take advantage of VoIP on analog phones and also service providers to offer high quality IP services. Grandstream HT802 is ideal either for individual or for large scale commercial IP voice deployments.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Supports 2 SIP account profiles through 2 FXS ports and a single 10/100Mbps port
- Offers Color Coded Ports for easy installation
- 16MB Flash Size and 32MB Memory Size
- Supports 3-way voice conferencing
- Failover SIP server automatically switches to secondary server if main server loses connection
- Supports T.38 Fax for creating Fax-over-IP
- Supports a wide range of caller ID formats
- Dual Firmware Image
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Unique Security Certificate per Unit
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Configuration provisioning
- 2 Year Warranty
|Ελάχιστη Ποσότητα Παραγγελίας (Τεμάχια)||1|
Γράψτε μια αξιολόγησηΟνοματεπώνυμο:
Η Αξιολόγηση σας: Σημείωση: δε μεταφράζεται η HTML!
Βαθμολογία: Κακή Καλή